Facility Management – Greg Westerman
The Facility Management Committee shall be responsible for
- overseeing the care and upkeep of all church buildings and property.
- They shall do a regular audit of all properties and set priorities for repair, upkeep, as well as new projects.
- Besides specific projects, their goals shall be to
- maintain safety,
- to maintain and improve the value of all property,
- to insure that all of the church’s property is “visitor friendly,”
- This Committee shall be responsible for keeping the Congregation aware of special property needs and for overseeing special funds such as “restoration,” “roof,” and the like.